صورة العضو الرمزية
Bahjat Saliba
عضو
عضو
مشاركات: 35
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Looks Safe To Me: The Scooter Stroller

مشاركة بواسطة Bahjat Saliba »

Ever wanted to accidentally push your child into traffic? Enter the Roller Buggy.

...according to designer Valentin Vodev, a lot of care and safety concerns were taken into consideration when it was designed. In addition to an extra safety belt on the child seat, the Roller Buggy also features a set of hydraulic disc brakes on the front two wheels allowing the speed to be easily reduced at any time.

The Roller Buggy can also be transformed into a standard push stroller for use in places where scooting is frowned upon, and while I'm sure there will be plenty of uproar over child safety if this somehow ever becomes available for sale, with a little common sense it seems like a faster and generally more entertaining alternative way to get around with your little one.

A little common sense?! A little common sense is not buying a stroller/scooter hybrid if you care about the well-being of your child. Now a stroller/skateboard combo, that's just good parenting. I'm talking award-winning good.

Hit the jump for a couple shots of the OH SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE?! in action.

BSS
كريستيان
عضو
عضو
مشاركات: 85
اشترك في: السبت مايو 15, 2010 11:56 am

Re: Looks Safe To Me: The Scooter Stroller

مشاركة بواسطة كريستيان »

عربانة موريحة بس بكرة يمكن الامهات يعملوا سباق بين بعضن :o
صورة العضو الرمزية
Bahjat Saliba
عضو
عضو
مشاركات: 35
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Re: Looks Safe To Me: The Scooter Stroller

مشاركة بواسطة Bahjat Saliba »

أهلا بك أخي كريستيان ....والله أنا كمان فكرت بنفس الشي.... يجوز بعدين تتحول لرياضة عالمية و تصير أشهر من كرة القدم ..... ها ها ها ها

BSS
حلف القمر
عضو
عضو
مشاركات: 1
اشترك في: الاثنين يوليو 12, 2010 11:34 pm

i wanna be your friend...please

مشاركة بواسطة حلف القمر »

....hi
i hope that you can exept me as afriend
beacause i love english and
but i want to write some different things